EMPOWERING REAL-WORLD BLOCKCHAIN APPLICATIONS
BAOlympics RWA Hackathon
Hyperglade’s Beneficial Asset Ownership (BAO) Protocol allows any developer to create RWA tokenization based Real World applications of blockchain with no prior blockchain experience.
This hackathon will feature a workshop on how to build with BAO and a one month period during which the teams will create their solution and present it at our Demo day on 17th of November 2023.
The Demo day takes place at Draper Startup House in Singapore, and Virtually, and will be attended by Industry leaders, Venture Capital Funds and Developers from all around the world.
Blockchain for the Real World
Date: November 17, 2023
Location: Draper Startup House, Singapore (Virtual participation available)
Experience the convergence of innovation and industry at BAOlympics. This hybrid event connects developers and visionaries from around the globe to harness the power of blockchain for real world applications. Unleash your creativity, collaborate on real-world use cases, and compete for cash prizes, investor matching, and online tool credits. Join us online or in person and be part of blockchain’s evolution..
OUR ECOSYSTEM PARTNERS
- What is Beneficial Asset Ownership (BAO) Protocol? Hyperglade’s world’s first all purpose blockchain use case platform is based on the BAO protocol, which makes it simple and easy to implement blockchain use cases for healthcare, education, real estate, private equity, and many more industries.
- How do I learn more? You can learn more about use cases of blockchain and how to use the BAO for implementation in our workshop, after which the information is also available publicly.
- How many people can be in a team? There’s no limit to the number of people you can involve in your team. The prizes are given based on the idea and the development of the solution.
- Is this an online event? The hackathon takes place virtually. However, we have a demo day followed by a networking event taking place on the 17th of November 2023 at Draper Startup House in Singapore, attended by Industry leaders, Venture Capital Funds and Developers from all around the world. The event will be streamed online.
- Is there an age, geography restriction? No. This is an open event. We have startups and university teams joining the hackathon.